In the name of Allah, most gracious most merciful
By the grace of Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) , we all are Muslims and believe that following the Quran and Sunnah in its entirety shall lead us to eternal success. All the followers of Islam firmly believe that the original source and foundation of the Deen-e –Islam is the word of Almighty Allah i.e. the Holy Quran and Sunnat-e Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam).
It is also our belief that following the teachings of the Companions of the Prophet Muhammed(Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) in general, and the First four Caliphas in particular is in consonance with teachings of Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) and therein lies our salvation.
Thereafter the great Scholars of Islam and Jurists who made great sacrifices and those MUHADDIESSN who compiled sayings of the Prophet Hadhrat Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) after thorough research in order to remove all doubts, have found solutions to the latest problems faced by UMMAH from time to time in the light of the Holy Quran and Sunnah.
We are indeed grateful to all such great Scholars and Saints who have taken great pains so that the teachings of Islam could spread far and wide and reach the entire humanity. It is our moral duty to respect such pillars of Islam, pray for them and refuse to countenance slightest disrespect to these noble souls, especially the Four Imams, Muhaddiseen, and siddiqeen of their periods. We must respect them all and must treat any derogatory reference to them as detrimental to our spiritual journey.
Prophet of Islam Hadhrat Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) had forewarned against such mischief and had included against such behavior as one of the signs of fast approaching Day of Judgment. It is narrated that Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) said: “When the day of Judgment will nigh those who will come later will be prone to scolding and abusing those who preceded them, you must keep away from such acts.” According to a Hadees-e Qudsi Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) Says “I declare war on the one who harbors ill-will towards my Wali”
Unfortunately a group amongst us has fallen prey to certain evil forces and conspiracies; and they ignorantly hurt our feelings by criticizing the acts of Caliphas, even the Holy Wives (ummahat ul momineen)of Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) are not spared, the four Imams are ridiculed by this group. This group feels that it is great service to the cause of Islam to discredit those Great Imams and Jurists in the eyes of the young generation the issues which were not divisive in the Ummah from the beginning are being blown out of proportion, the issues on which there is scope for various interpretations, are exaggerated and made out to be issues of truth and falsehood and create doubts amongst the youth and masses.
In order to caution the Ummah against this disastrous course, and show them the true path to salvation a three day conference has being organized
BY ANJUMAN AHLUS- SUNNAH WAL-JAMAAH
The Subject of Conference is:
TAHAFFUZ-E- SUNNAT AZMATE-E- SAHABA
(May Allah be pleased with them)
The Dates are 6th 7th and 8th January 2012.
Being Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
The venue is Y.M.C.A ground Agripada, Mumbai Central.
The conference will begin at 7:00PM. INSHA-ALLAH
The dignitaries to address this conference as under
1)Hadhrat Mufti Saeed Ahmad Palanpuri (DB)(Shaikhul Hadees Darul Uloom Deoband)
2)Hadhrat Maulana Khalilur-Rahman Sajjad Nomani (DB)
3)Hadhrat Maulana Khalid Saifullah Rahmani (DB)
4)Hadhrat Maulana Shoaibullah Banglori (DB)
And many other scholars
All are requested to participate to know the truth.
Forty Hadiths of the Prophet Muhammad - Lastprophet.info
1. “Those people who show no mercy will receive no mercy from Allah.” [Muslim, Al-Fada’il (Excellent Qualities of the Prophet and His Companions); 66]
2. “Make things easier, do not make things more difficult, spread the glad tidings, do not hate.” [Bukhari, Al-Ilm (Knowledge); 12]
3. “Those who are the means for good deeds are the same as those who perform good deeds.” [Tirmidhi, Al-Ilm (Knowledge); 14]
4. “Who cheats us is not one of us.” [Muslim, Al-Iman (Faith); 164]
5. “Allah is pleased with the task performed by you in which both the action and duty are sound and which is performed well. [Tabarani, Al-Mu’jam Al-Awsat; 1/275]
6. “Not one of you can (truly) believe if you do not want for your (believing) brother what you want for yourself.” [Bukhari, Al-Iman (Faith); 7]
7. “He who is not merciful to our young (people) and who shows no respect to our elderly is not one of us.” [Tirmidhi, Al Birr (Virtue); 15]
8. “You cannot enter heaven until you believe, and you will truly believe until you (truly) love one another.” [Muslim, Al-Iman (Faith); 93]
9. “No father has ever given a child a gift that is superior to good manners.” [Tirmidhi, Al-Birr (Virtue); 33]
10. “Do not have ill-will towards one another, do not be envious of one another, do not turn your back on one another; O, servants of Allah, be brothers (and sisters). It is not permissible for a Muslim to remain angry with their brother [in religion] for more than three days.[Bukhari, Al-Adab (Good Manners); 57-58]
11. “Allah will examine neither your physical appearance nor your possessions. He will only examine your hearts and your actions.” [Muslim, Al-Birr (Virtue); 33]
12. “He who abandons that which does not concern him is a good Muslim.”[Tirmidhi, Al-Zuhd (Piety); 11]
13. “When a human being dies all their actions and blessings come to an end, except for these three things: continuous charity (sadaqa jariyah), the knowledge from which they have benefited, and a blessed child who prays for them.” [Muslim, Al-Wasiyya (Bequests); 14]
14. “I leave you two things. As long as you follow these you will never go astray: Allah’s Book and the Sunnah of the Prophet.” [Muwatta, Al-Qadr (Decree); 3]
15. “Wisdom and knowledge are things that the believer lacks. He should take them wherever he finds them.”[Tirmidhi, Al-Ilm; (Knowledge) 19]
16. “One who does not behave gently is considered to have been deprived of all their good deeds.” [Muslim, Al-Birr (Virtue) 74]
17. “No one has ever eaten anything more blessed than that which is from what they have earned.”[Bukhari, Al-Buyu (Pertaining to Business Transactions); 15]
18. “Never belittle a good act, even if it is nothing more than smiling at a fellow Muslim!” [Muslim, Al-Birr (Virtue); 144]
19. “As long as the heart is not honest, the faith of a servant cannot be sincere. As long as the tongue is not sincere the heart cannot be sincere.” [Ahmed b. Hanbal, Musnad, III/198]
20. “It is enough evil for a person to disparage their Muslim brother.”[Muslim, Al-Iman (Faith); 164]
21. “Every person makes mistakes. The most blessed of those who make errors is he who repents.” [Tirmidhi, Al-Qiyama (Judgement); 49]
22. “Wherever you may be, do not oppose Allah; if you perform an evil action, perform a good one afterwards to cancel the evil out; act towards people as required by good morals.” [Tirmidhi, Al-Birr (Virtue), 55]
23. “A Muslim is someone from whom other Muslims are safe, both from their actions and their words. A believer is someone from whom the property and lives of others are safe.” [Tirmidhi, Al-Iman (Faith); 12]
24. “One who distances themselves from idle deeds is the most beautiful of Muslims.” [Tirmidhi, Al-Zuhd (Piety); 11]
25. “There are two characteristics that a believer does not have: Meanness and bad morals.” [Tirmidhi, Al-Birr (Virtue); 41]
26. “No one should judge between two people when they are angry.” [Muslim, Al-Aqdiyya (Pertaining to Judicial Matters); 16]
27. “If a servant, covers the shame of another servant on the Day of Judgement Allah will cover their shame.” [Muslim, Al-Birr (Virtue); 72]
28. “The approval of Allah is the approval of the mother and father. The anger of Allah is the anger of the mother and father.” [Tirmidhi, Al-Birr (Virtue); 3]
29. “The most blessed house among Muslims is the one in which an orphan is cared for. The worst house among Muslims is the one in which an orphan is treated badly.” [Ibn Maja, Al-Adab (Manners); 6]
30. “O Allah! I seek protection with You from helplessness, idleness, cowardice, from becoming old and having to beg and from miserliness. I seek protection with You from torment in the grave and instigation in life and death.” [Muslim, Al-Dikhr (Remembrance of Allah); 50]
31. “The [members] of every religion have a moral quality that [is dominant] in their essence. The moral quality [that is dominant in the members] of Islam is modesty/shame.” [Ibn Maja, Al-Zuhd (Piety); 17]
32. “The believer possesses cordiality. There is no goodness in the person who is not cordial (who does not socialize with people) and does not permit cordiality (allows others to socialize with them).” [Ahmed b. Hanbal, II/400]
33.“O People! Do your tasks with energy. Because when you become weary of [prayers and worshipping] Allah becomes weary of recording blessings. The most pleasant effort to Allah is that which is little, but constant.”[Bukhari, Al-Iman (Faith); 16]
34. “There is no veil between the prayer of the oppressed and Allah. Beware of being cursed.” [Bukhari, Al-Iman (Faith); 4]
35. “When trusts are lost [when tasks are given to those who are not competent], await the day of Judgement.” [Bukhari, Al-Ilm (Knowledge); 59]
36. “There are two blessings, and most people evaluate these blessings incorrectly: Health and free time.” [Bukhari, Al-Riqaq (Heart Melting Traditions); 1]
37.“The one who is strong in belief is more blessed in Allah’s presence than he who is weak in belief.” [Muslim, Al-Qadr (Destiny); 8]
38. “Reporting everything one hears is enough of a lie for every [believer].”[Muslim, Al-Iman (Faith); 3]
39. “Account to yourself before you are called to account.” [Tirmidhi, Al-Qiyama (Judgement); 25]
40. “If you see there to be danger with the truth, do not deviate from it. For salvation is only with the truth.” [At-Targhib wa-t- Tarhib, III/590]